I love Lettuce

Go down

I love Lettuce

Post  sacapotatoes on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 pm

This really upsets me to hear! Corporation X should take the time to make sure every ingredient they use is safe to consume. Although their apology may be sincere, it has ruined many peoples lives. It causes all restaurant goers to live in fear that one day they may be contaminated! It has posed anxiety and fear in people and will be the downfall of America! Down with Co. X!

sacapotatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love Lettuce

Post  Bloominonion on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

DOWN WITH SACAPOTATOS! I'LL CHOP YOU UP AND PUT YOU IN OUR FAMOUS OUTBACK CHEESE FRIES!

Bloominonion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  apples on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Corporation x could have done more to ensure that the lettuce they used was not contaminated. Hopefully they will take more precautions in the future and that other large fast food companies do the same. Also, shouldn't some of the blame be placed on the lettuce supplier.

apples

View user profile

Back to top Go down

stupid lettuce

Post  bootycall on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

How can this corporation go without checking to make sure it had undergone all of the proper tests? I guess we cant expect too much from people working in fast food. I dont think it was intentional though. I'm pretty sure they werent thinking "lets make a bunch of brats sick." But maybe they did. I agree they will not let this incident happen again. If they did, I am sure no one would eat the food, possibly not even the poor people. Atleast they are taking care of the people they infected, which I do believe they are doing.

bootycall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreed

Post  broccoli54 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

cat I mean every time I go to the closest fast food restaurant, I don't want to have to worry about eating something that could put me in the hospital.

broccoli54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down